Intro

"I am interested in ideas, not merely in visual products."
Marcel Duchamp

Monday

2015 images with a punch

I've been creating and curating images and memes this year for my new blog at zanyzen.org. Most are my own images though I've also included a few public domain images that just punched me in the gut. Though I have written a fair amount of copy in my blog, I still believe that nothing says what you are trying to say better than an image. Images just have a way of reaching directly into a person and stirring them from the inside. I am sharing here a good mix of nature and every-day images from some of my travels to New York, Oregon, and Hawaii. Some of them have very little adjustment while others are very manipulated. I also have enjoyed playing off of commonly recognized images to introduce ideas that might not be so common and using words themselves to create images. Please enjoy!




















No comments:

Post a Comment